...Your significance is your Image...
www.fashion-schools.org, defines a Wardrobe Stylist as being responsible for:
Bringing to life a photographer or director's vision for a fashion photo shoot, layout, commercial, print advertisement, music video, etc. Fashion stylists often scout locations, create the mood for the shoot by selecting and setting up the appropriate props, fashions, accessories, and even models to fit the theme of the shoot. They coordinate colors and styles and ensure that all clothes are ready for the shoot, which can include basic tasks such as steaming and ironing garments.
At the House Of Charles Gregory, our experienced stylist are 100% certain they can accommodate any "LOOK". Whether on a movie set, a stage play, entertainer, a business professional, and or the aspiring model we can handle the job.
No matter the size of production, portfolio, or photo shoot we believe, it is important to execute the targeted visual effect. There is no job to large nor to small for the Staff at HOUSE OF CHARLES GREGORY.
Want your style rehabilitated?
Have you fallen and can’t get up? This comprehensive style package will help you look and feel your best for only $800 (This package is the most popular and the best deal!)
• Personal Booklet – Referral guide specifically developed for you
• Style Consultation- up to 2 hours
• wardrobe assessment/ Closet Audit- up to 4 hours
• Personal shopping- up to 4 hours (includes pre-shopping where our consultants will find items specifically for you and have them waiting for you on hold when you arrive)
• follow up- 1 hour (integrating everything you purchase back into your existing wardrobe)
photo shoots/ Videos/ Movie sets
On a per Hour basses starting at $100.00 with approved wardrobe budget.
* One time fee per project (inquire for more info)
See official magazine writeup pdf. from Avenue Report Fashion Beauty Spread